For the Cake:
1 pack vanilla biscuits, 150 g
1 slab Nestlé Aero Mint, 85 g – chunks
1 cup icing sugar
1 cup cocoa powder
1/2 cup water
1 cup butter, cubed
2 slabs Nestlé Aero Dark, chunks
1 cup cream
½ – 1 slab Nestlé Aero Mint chocolate
For the cake:
1. Line a springform tin with baking paper on the base and sides.
2. Place the biscuits into a resealable plastic bag. Break the biscuits into smaller pieces, by lightly ‘bashing’ it, using a heavy object (like a rolling pin.)
3. Place the biscuit pieces into a bowl and add large-ish chunks of Nestlé Aero Mint.
4. In a medium saucepan, mix the icing sugar and cocoa powder. Add the water and bring to the boil, stirring constantly.
5. Remove the pan from the heat, add the butter and stir for a few minutes until well combined. Allow to cool slightly.
6. Pour the cooled cocoa sauce over the biscuits and mint Aero chunks and mix well. Press the cookie mixture into a greased tin and set in the fridge for 1 hour.
1. Place the cream in a heatproof bowl and heat in the microwave. Pour over the chocolate chunks while stirring until melted and a thick & glossy texture is achieved. Allow to cool slightly.
2. Pour the thick ganache over the cookie cake (still in the spring form tin) and refrigerate 3-
5 hours until set. Crumble the mint Aero finely on the edge of the cake as garnish.
4. When the fridge cake is completely set, remove from the tin and place on a cake stand.
5. Slice and ENJOY!!!