Gogo Maweni injured by her own snake

Gogo Maweni’s pet turned against her, after years of nuture. The Sangoma is fond of sharing photos and videos of herself bonding with snakes, owls, and some scary animals several times.



Social media users have applauded her for being brave with her pets. However, she left people shocked after revealing that her snake bit her on the hand.

The star shared a photo of the injured hand and it garnered reactions. Some of the reactions include:

“Pythons are not poisonous, don’t be dramatic.”