- 50 ml Amarula
- 150 ml vanilla ice cream
- 25 ml thick cream
- Chocolate powder to garnish
- Combine Amarula, vanilla ice cream and thick cream in a blender/shaker. Blend well.
- Pour into a tall glass and garnish with chocolate powder. You can also use spun chocolate for the garnish.
Nirvana by Chocolate
- 30 ml Amarula
- 30 ml Count Pushkin Vodka
- 30 ml chocolate liqueur (Nachtmusik)
- 3 scoops vanilla ice cream
- Crushed ice
- Shavings of ice and dark chocolate for the granish
- Mix Amarula, Count Pushkin, chocolate liqueur and ice cream with crushed ice in a cocktail shaker/blender. Blend well.
- Pour into a tumbler. When serving, garnish with shavings of white and dark chocolate.