Cassper Is Disheartened At How The Entertainment Industry Is Not Prioritised

Cassper Nyovest got dragged for his tweets which he talks about how the entertainment industry is at the bottom of the barrel.

Industries have been suffering immensely because of the lockdown and the relaxation of the restrictions saw the entertainment industry not being prioritised, according to Cassper.

He took to twitter to express his disappointment at how things are looking bad for artists in entertainment and how he fears for the future for them.

“Sh*t is bad for the entertainment industry right now. I mean shits wild for every industry but we at the bottom of the pits & the bottom of the priority list. The private conversions reveal fear 4 the future and the fear to express how we really feel. Sending you all some light,” he tweeted.

Tweeps did not take his tweet lightly and called him out on his privilege, saying he has Bentley’s whilst there are people who are expected to survive on R350.

“You guys are so greedy and it’s painful because you are competing with your fans who sleeps on an empty stomach yet you complaining because your comfort is shaken. May God please help you see the light,” one follower tweeted in disapproval.

AKA And Shane Eagle Have Buried The Hatchet

Mzansi’s favourite duo Shane Eagle and AKA, have buried the hatchet following their social media twar back in 2018. The two had a heated exchange on Twitter after AKA announced that his album Touch My Blood, had reached gold status.

Shane tweeted and said “FOH n*gga you been signed,” with laughing emojis and fans suspected that was referring to AKA. Supermega responded and said he created him.Last year in November Shane tweeted, and asked someone to tell AKA to send him a pair of Reebok sneakers, AKA responded and said he would unblock him on Twitter, which had many convinced that they are cool.

Recently Shane tweeted a screenshot of his Facetime conversation with AKA. Fans heaved a sigh of relief and suspected that they might be collaborating very soon since they have squashed their beef.

Thandiswa Mazwai On Quitting To Date Men For Women

One of South Africa’s most influential women in the music fraternity Thandiswa Mazwai, has opened about her journey of quitting dating men for women. Thandiswa who is head over heels in love with her female partner, had a Q&A session with her fans on Twitter yesterday.

The musician said she has a new documentary on the cards. She asked her fans which part of her story would they like to see her telling in the documentary. Her male secret admirer said he has always had a crush on her and asked whether it would be possible to go on a date with her, after the lockdown.

Thandiswa revealed that she stopped dating men about 14 years ago. She said men are nice and everything but, women are more than that.

Nandos Makes LiquidDeep Relevant During Lockdown

Soul and house duo Liquideep during their chart-topping days with hits such as Alone and Still to mention a few.

Made up of singer, songwriter, producer Ziyon and DJ, producer Ryzor, in 2010 the released their hit album Fabrics of the Heart which was a hit no only by topping charts but also in bagging awards.

Liquideep for the album won Song of The Year, Album of The Year, Most Downloaded Song, and Group of The Year awards at the Samas.

On Tuesday, Twitter user @WordsFromPower decided to jog tweeps memories by asking them Liquideep once gave us and of course, tweeps responded accordingly.the grilled chicken fast food restaurant, known for its twitter fingers that are sometimes shady and also on top of all things trending, somehow managed to make the duo’s old tunes very relevant in today’s lockdown times.

The restaurant shared its Liquideep Lockdown album, which consists of three classic hit tracks BBM, Alone, and Still.

Durban mom grateful to celebrate 28th birthday after living with HIV for 10 years

Various media houses have reported that their popular soapies are running out of episodes to air and they could face being taken off air till the lockdown is lifted.

For the popular 1Magic show,The River, they are planning on resuming shooting next week. They will be ensuring strict measures are put in place to ensure the safety of their cast and crew members.

With the country getting ready to begin with level 4 of the COVID-19 pandemic lockdown on Friday, the production is set on having a limited number of actors on set and no extras.

Not giving out the exact date of the commencement of production, creative producer Percy Vilakazi told TshisaLive that they will have an abundance of skeleton actors and no extras on set to curb the spread of the virus among the crew.

He also spoke about cleaning the equipment, implementing ways to minimize contact with make-up crew and styling crew. New crew members have not started shooting as yet, as they do not have any new costumes for them.

“Although we don’t know the exact date, we are gearing up to go back to shooting. It would most likely be next week. I am trying to check the script to see what is feasible as a lot of scenes will have skeleton actors and no extras.

“This entire day I will look at what can be best possible for the show while keeping the safety of the actors and crew in mind.

He warned that if one person contracts the virus then they would unfortunately have to halt production.

“We will be limiting the number of actors who will appear on the screen. We are looking at ways to curb the spread of the virus because safety comes first.” he said.